Anyway, I had a great interview, and they are supposed to be calling me back for a second interview in a few days. My first day is tomorrow, and I can't wait! The new pics are adorable! (but they make me a little homesick:(.. tell Jackson hi for me! Oh, and I was wondering if any of the pics of me and him turned out.Sorry I leave this on your blog, but I don't have an e-amil address for you!
Oh cuteness! I miss Burley, ID - my greatgrandparents lived there FOREVER! Small town fun! I especially love the one of your little guy peeking through the fence!
2 comments:
Anyway, I had a great interview, and they are supposed to be calling me back for a second interview in a few days. My first day is tomorrow, and I can't wait! The new pics are adorable! (but they make me a little homesick:(..
tell Jackson hi for me! Oh, and I was wondering if any of the pics of me and him turned out.Sorry I leave this on your blog, but I don't have an e-amil address for you!
Oh cuteness! I miss Burley, ID - my greatgrandparents lived there FOREVER! Small town fun! I especially love the one of your little guy peeking through the fence!
Post a Comment