now THAT is perfection. I love it.
That is a beautiful picture!
What a great picture. She looks adorable!. Love the dress!
Her tongue cracks me up. Love it. Work it little P!
that is beautiful!!
I really wish that I lived near you- I would for you to take my baby's photo! I am having a hard time finding one to use for a Christmas card. This picture is amazing! I cannot wait to see your card :)
She looks like her Nana :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
now THAT is perfection. I love it.
That is a beautiful picture!
What a great picture. She looks adorable!. Love the dress!
Her tongue cracks me up. Love it. Work it little P!
that is beautiful!!
I really wish that I lived near you- I would for you to take my baby's photo! I am having a hard time finding one to use for a Christmas card. This picture is amazing! I cannot wait to see your card :)
She looks like her Nana :)
Post a Comment