When we were in St. George in February I got under Grandma's house and dug out my old Barbies which used to be my mom's old Barbies. I loved Barbies when I was a kid. I loved dolls, dress ups, toys. Paige is a girl after my own heart. She spent a lot of time down in the room dressing those dolls. She loved it. I love that she loved it.

3 comments:
Those are some cute old school barbies! Love that she had a grand time playing & dressing those barbies. I need to get mine out for B!
Cute! Isn't it fun having a girl?!! Brianne will still pull out her Barbies and play with them every once in awhile.
My old Barbies are up at my in-laws house. All the cousins love playing with them. It makes me happy to know that they are loved and not sitting somewhere collecting dust. So glad Paige is a toy-player, that makes your life so much better. :)
Post a Comment