Sunday, April 22, 2012

Random Pictures from our life....

Was Benny ever this little? It is crazy looking at this picture now and remembering how little he was and how little hair he had!! The smile hasn't changed though! I love that little face.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Speaking of getting bigger, I think Paige morphed into a little girl in the last few months. She has lost her toddler-ness. She is so dramatic though. Sometime I wonder if I will survive this year with her. I am hoping that she will mellow a bit when she starts school??

We do fun things around here like fill our kids mouths with whipped cream.



Gross.

I had a turn too because who doesn't want a huge, choking mouthful of cream?

Such a cute and sad little boy. I don't think he likes his hat. Haha!!

But, nothing a binkie doesn't fix.

Paige wanted, so badly, to make a bear for Bennett for Christmas. So, I indulged her. She loved it. She chose a blue bear and santa clothes. She even recorded her voice saying, "I love you Benny". So sweet.

If it wasn't apparent, she now chooses her own clothes. It has been a hard thing for me to accept.

Giving the heart love and kisses.



Sticking the heart in.

Giving the bear "blueberry" a bath.

We have been trying to create family traditions, so we decided to take the kids ice skating in downtown Detroit. We had never been to Detroit so it was quite the adventure. I was holding Bennett, so I didn't skate and Douglas didn't skate because it was so expensive. It didn't stop the kids from having a great time though. Jackson really got good this time around. Paige was great too, but she took a good spill and clonked her head hard on the ice. I felt so sad for her. She got up though and went around a few more times before calling it quits. Mental note...bring helmets for the kids next time we ice skate.

There were magicians performing on the other side of the rink and the kids loved watching them.



We bought a take and bake pizza from Costco, cooked it at home and brought it for dinner along with some veges and fruit. We sat on the side of the rink and ate. I went and found some hot chocolate too and that was a great treat to help all of us warm up. It was a COLD night!!




No comments: