I thought it would be fun to cute Paige's hair to her shoulders. I have regretted it ever since. I miss her beautiful, long locks. I miss them to the point that sometimes I almost cry about it. I know, I have issues, but it's true, I am mourning the loss of her beautiful hair. Don't ever let me do that again.
4 comments:
I was surprised when you cut her hair, but never fear, it will grow back before you know it! She is cute no matter what her hair looks like.
On the bright side, at least it was YOU that decided to cut it and not one of the kiddos...that can take A LOT longer to grow back.
Such cute kids!
At least your daughter has beautiful thick long locks to cut off, what is wrong with Ally's hair??
I need to see pictures! I am sure it is cute.
Post a Comment