Before we all left, the Partners with kids club (the PC way to say wives) got together for one last dinner. We headed out for dessert after. I have a few good friends from school that I hope I will keep in touch with through the years.

I often take mediocre pictures of the food I make quite. I love to cook and always have thoughts of sharing my recipes on blogs and stuff, but it never materializes. This was my first quiche. It was yummy...full of bacon, cheese and veges.

Douglas left about six weeks before we did to start working. Jackson was bawling his eyes out. Poor boy.

My cousin Emily had come to visit so she took a family picture before he hit the road.

Awesome shot for so many reasons....

I love cookies. I mean, LOVE. I would bake them every day if I wouldn't get fat. But I would, so I don't.

I made this delicious Swiss Cream frosting for Paige's birthday cake. It was a dream to work with. When she requested the cake though, she specifically asked for one without the frosting I used the first time. Major disappointment. I will be making it again though! She just got a traditional buttercream. Also yummy!

I whips up into this beauty.

This was my practice cake. (maybe I just really wanted another cake to eat?)

2 comments:
Those cookies are totally making my mouth water. Yum! I love cookies too. I suck at making them tho. LOVE those pics of J crying saying goodbye to Douglas. He has such a tender heart!! Soooo cute!!!
Those picks of J are so sweet! Such a cute boy. I think I need the recipe to that quiche. Yummy! So impressed with your cake frosting skills. I need to work on mine.
Post a Comment