
I have debated and debated over this and finally did it--my new baby chair. It is a sage green microsuede which will coordinate with a lot, yet still match the babies bedding. And the best part...it was about 1/3 the price of the potterybard version (including shipping). I heart Costco.
4 comments:
I wanted that chair . . . but ran out of $$$ before I got to the end of my wish list. I'll have to come test drive yours. Would it be too funny to put a glider chair in my own bedroom to read on???
Did you see the chenille chairs at costco? From the description, it looks like they are covered with the minky fabric. Is minky considered chenille?? I don't know my fabrics very well. The microsuede is much more versitile, but I think I am coveting a minky chair. How fabulous would that be???
You are going to love it! I rock Piper to sleep in hers almost every night (I got Piper's from Land of Nod but it looks really similar).
A minky chair would be so cute. Hmmmm...maybe I should upgrade...
yeah, thought about the minky, but it was $100 more and I was too cheap.. Plus I had fabric samples of the others and was sure they would match.
Post a Comment