Friday, April 06, 2007

On a beautiful April day....

We had an Easter egg hunt that some friends from the ward organized. There were a lot of kids and I think Jackson enjoyed helping me hide the eggs more than find them. That's okay, he had fun and I love to be outside on nice days like today.

The dr. gave me the go ahead to ride my bike still (we will see if I still can). It needs to be cleaned up a bit, but we bought a bike trailer and I am excited to take J out. I think he will enjoy it. I think I will stick to whatever flat terrain that I can. I don't have it in me to go up any hills.

So I am starting to feel that pre-baby anxiety where you realize that it is coming soon and you still have sooooo much to do. Ahhhh. I know there is time after the baby, but I also realize that life takes a break for a while when you have a new baby. I just really want to have the baby's room put together. I got started on the crib bedding, but lately all my free time is spent editing pics. Plus, sometimes I wonder why I can't just get my act together and keep my house organized and neat. I try, but I guess I am not very efficient or consistent or something because I feel like it starts to eat me up again. The worst culprits--my desk and counter. I feel like they accumulate papers and stuff so fast.

J is doing great with potty training. He has the occasional accident, but all in all, he is a pro. He still tests me non stop and I am grateful that yesterday and today have been a little less painful with him. Some days I just don't know what to do. He is onery and I feel like I spend my time fighting with him. I hate it. Plus, he wants me to carry him, or will go limp noodle on me so I have to and it totally wears me out. I won't complain anymore, I just hope he passes this stage quickly.

Well, I need to download some pics from a session today. I hope I got some good ones. It is hard because I will think some are really cute, but you never know what the mom will think.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi...I'm Kim - the friend of the Jones' family. I haven't been in the blogworld much lately but checked everyone's blogs out this morning. I love your photographs! You are very talented. That photo-bug talent must run in your family with Sarah so good at it too. Anyway...congrats on your new expectant mommyhood....and how did you acquire the website? I want to start one for my bracelets and don't know how to go about finding one. Did you put it together yourself or hire someone? my email is: kimilyh@sbcglobal.net