I am FINALLY done editing all my Christmas sessions!! Hallelujah...now I have a few non Christmas sessions to edit, orders to put together, cards to design and a blog to update. But, I am DONE editing. Hooray, hooray, hooray.
And I get to go with my friend Anne to San Francisco on Thursday. Life is good...
minus my three year old who is really challenging me right now, but that is a post for another day. Any of you have a really difficult child who wants to fight you on everything??
7 comments:
I am so happy for you. I know how stressed out you've been and a huge THANK YOU for coming to take pics of Owen in the midst of it. I know that it wasn't a convenient time for you, but you obviously love me, or your a huge pushover, or maybe you just love taking pictures of soft, sweet smelling newborns. Whatever the case, I'm grateful.
In answer to the difficult child question. No not me, my children, especially Lincoln are all angels.
hallelujah.. Hallelujah.. HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH, HALLL-EL-UJAH!
(It's really hard to convey Handel's Messiah in a comment :) )
I know how that feels. I dont have kids to juggle with my photos but I do have a different kind of fulltime job and was still using Matthew and Christina's hand me down computer up until recently.
So getting caught up felt amazing.
I have three kids who want to fight me on everything, but the three year old is SUPER challenging right now. I hope it gets better soon (for both of us!)
Not that you asked for my help or anything but I was just given a really great book called "Redirecting Children's Behavior" by Katheryn J. Kvols. You can pick it up for $15 at Benjas Thai or I'm sure get it on Amazon. It's great, uplifting, and I believe very empowering. I just thought I'd share:)
I have absolutely NO idea what that must be like.
My kids are all perfect angels. They don't fight me on anything. LOL.
Post a Comment