She makes me crazy nearly every single day and yet I think she is the cutest, sweetest little thing around. She loves to snuggle with her "guankie", and I love that she calls her brother "gwuder bear" and all her "p's" sound like "c's" like "airquane". She has no problem getting dirty. She loves clothes. She loves to brush her teeth. She won't watch 2 minutes of TV. She does not like to be thrown in the air or spin really fast. She always has to give me a million kisses and hugs before bed. She loves oatmeal and isn't motivated by sweets (don't know what that is like). She has the cutest curly hair and often asks to wear it "coorwier". She loves nursery and always, when asked what she had for a snack replies "marshmallows." She is all I could ask for in a little girl and more. I love you Sissy Bear.
4 comments:
The second picture and the goggle picture really crack me up. She is a cutie.
Could she be any cuter???
all I could think about while looking at these pictures is . . . her long hair! sob. Good thing she's cute and can make any hair-style look good. :)
"not motivated by sweets"... just like her first cousin once removed!
Post a Comment