Sunday, October 18, 2009

Random Picture History

These pictures are old...summer old. I just don't get this thing updated like I wish I could. I spend enough time on my computer that when it comes to "recreational" computer time, it just doesn't happen. So, here you go...some picture documentation of the last six months!

We like pipe cleaners around here. We create all sorts of works of art with the bendy things.

Photobucket
I had a wedding the weekend of father and sons so it became father, son, and daughter for douglas. Good thing the kids have no problem being messy. This was also the infamous trip where D had a run in with the neighbors new surburban. Good times.
Photobucket



Photobucket
Jackson always feels the need to make this face when pictures are being taken of him. Weirdo.
Photobucket
Cookie dough...a favorite past time in our home.
Photobucket

Photobucket



All of my siblings came for the fourth. It was a good time. Nothing like lighting firecrackers at 6pm and totally light outside.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket
We all took the kids to the splash pad. We took the wiggle bikes and raced them down the sidewalk and into the water. It was pretty fun!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Douglas in his super suit.
Photobucket
Cute little girl. She would carry a toothbrush around all the time if I allowed it.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your kids, love the pics! But I must say my favorite is the one of Douglas in his super suit! Give him a thumbs up from me!

jen said...

I have to agree with Lisa...the super suit is pretty awesome :).

Stephanie said...

I bet the daylight firecrackers were pretty dramatic :) That is fun you got to get together with all the fam. I haven't seen most of your family in forever!!! We really should have a family reunion or something.