Sunday, January 24, 2010

A few more San Diego Pics

I brought out the big guns for a few pictures. I have to either be a mom or photographer so most of the time I just bring along the point and shoot. I had to take advantage of the beach and beautiful light for a few pictures though!!

Grandma Dee and Grandpa George with the cute grandkids that came to San Diego.


Dapper little fella.



The kids and their daddy by at the beach just down from our condo.

Digging for shells.

a golf lesson from Uncle Brad
Our cute little family!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Awesome pictures.
Blessings, andrea

farmgirl said...

Holy Update, Batman!!
San Diego was such a fun place to be with kids. (Okay, so maybe we haven't actually taken our kids that many places-but still..) I totally agree that beach time was by far the most entertaining for the kids and the most relaxing for the adults. Looks like a super fun trip. :o)

jen said...

I love these pics! The picture of Miss P digging for shells is darling.