




So, guess what? Our house sold. Ahhh. Crazy. We feel beyond blessed to have this happen in such a short time. I went between feeling of elation and utter sadness today and I recongnized what moving out of this house will mean.
Let's not talk about that though. Today was event filled. I spent two VERY long hours thinking my husband was stuck somewhere on the Narrows (a VERY big river in Zion). He went out to Kayak it with some friends and sent me a message with his SPOT messenger telling me "I am okay, but please send help." After much time on the phone with the Park service I got a call from D. He couldn't understand why I was so upset until I told him about the message which he thought said, "I am okay, but we are running late." Be assurred he will be checking that next time before he leaves on one of his great adventures.
We had Douglas' sister and her husband in town this past weekend. It was such a great time. I love having company, especially family. We are blessed with awesome families that we both enjoy. I think that is unusual. We ate well, talked a lot and just had a fun time.
D turned the 3-2 yesterday. We celebrated with his free dinner at Red Robin and Calypso Pie. S has been doing Weight Watchers and has lost almost 25 pounds so this was really splurging for him. I am really proud of him. He is developing such great habits and looking pretty darn good!
I am going to make frosting for P's cupcakes for her princess tea party birthday tomorrow. Only three girls will be there, but it has been fun to plan. I never execute as many things as I plan though!!
Here are a few cute pictures of P from my photo blog. She is such a sweetie. We went out when D and J went to Father and Sons and went to Cafe Rio, frozen yogurt, and per her request, to take pictures. She is such a fun age and I just adore my momma's girl. Seriously, can you even get over how cute she is. We make dang cute kids.
3 comments:
She IS adorable. I can't believe he sent that text...SCARY. CONGRATS on selling your house. What an absolute blessing! AND, I just found out your aunt is in our ward! Such a small world.
What the what?? Your house sold?!? So does this mean you are really leaving, like for real??? I like to reside in a little place I call Denial, in Denial besties never move away. :(
Yeah, and congrats...I guess.
I LOVE these pictures! You are so good. Where on earth did you find that adorable dress and accessories? SOOOO cute!
Post a Comment