Monday, October 04, 2010

Do you like ketchup?

I sure do and I am going to be playing a lot of it in the next little while. So, hang on, and enjoy the ride.

Douglas and his good friend Jimbo at the Cider Mill

Jackson on the tractor.

Paige and their friend Cy riding the tractor in the rain.

One of the girls in Paige's dance class brought cupcakes that she made all by herself so Paige begged me to let her make some all by herself too. She did let me crack the eggs and do the oven though. Here she is enjoying the fruits of her labors.

Tasting the best part of the cake...the batter!

Jackson and Paige playing Firechief.

Most firechiefs I know wear buckets on their heads and rain boots. You?

I took the kids to a Children's Expo. They had bounce houses, slides and a circus company that let the kids try their hand at circus acts.



a little juggling...

some stilt walking...I don't think my children are natural circus performers. Darn.

They had a bird station at the expo. J held the bird for a milli-second, but my fearless daughter let them climb all over her.


This is the huge bubble maker at the Hands on Museum. So much fun!


water table
My brother Drew came and stayed with us for a week. It was nice to have company! We wore our Michigan garb to root on the team who is on a winning streak!


Roasting dogs and making smores! Yum Yum!

HAppy Smore eaters.





The kids playing with Drew...


We went raspberry picking. Paige found a flower.


Drew picked only the most perfect raspberries...

Paige would pick and eat. Her raspberries were more juice than anything by the time we finished. I think that little hand frequented the jug.






The fruits of our labors!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun to see pics! WE miss you guys! So very jealous of the museums and raspberry picking....how fun! Can't wait to show Ally the new pics of Paige!

staci said...

Oh yum!! Those raspberries are gorgeous!!!! Making my mouth water!! Looks like you are having fun & doing lots of fun things!! You are so much more of a fun mom than me!! :)