Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Orange County

I packed up the kids and took one more trip to visit Buddy, Sally and the kids before we moved away (spring 2010!). The kids always have such a great time! They play outdoors, we went to the beach, the kids play place and hiking. It was a lot of fun!

Grace and Jackson
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
collecting water from the ocean.
Photobucket
What is more fun than playing in sand and making a huge mess?
Photobucket
Paige...she is sporting a little crack!
Photobucket
Caleb
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What a great action shot!
Photobucket
Paige dressed up at the kids museum.
Photobucket
Hiking
Photobucket
Such cute cousins!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

jen said...

Fun! I am thinking we need to make a trip to the beach when we visit my parents this summer. I love the ocean.

I love the picture of all three girls jumping. That is too cute.