It is hard to believe that Jackson is a 1st grader now. It was a good year and I was ready for it to be over...mainly because I was tired of the early, busy mornings. J had an awards ceremony the second to last day. Of course, I got there and my camera battery was dead and my phone died, so I got only a few shots of the day. Ms. Sangeorzan made each of the kids a time capsule to be opened on their graduation from high school. It has a letter from Douglas and me as well as his handprint and a few other goodies.
Jackson did really well this year. He finished up reading at a 2nd grade level and had passed off all of the skills that they want kindergarteners to pass off. He is a smart little cookie! I can't wait to see what he learns next year!


No comments:
Post a Comment