Bennett was blessed by his dad on February 4th, 2011. I will write more about the actual blessing in another post...I need to find the notes my mom in law took for me because I don't remember things these days!! It was a nice blessing. George and DeEtte came from Georgia and our friends Jimmy and Sham Young, Elizabeth and Chad Shobe and Liz and Reed Hansen came for the blessing. In the circle were Douglas, George, Jimmy, Chad, Reed, Chris Andersen, Darrel Sontag and Bishop Max Madsen. Douglas always give such eloquent blessings. Bennett was quiet as can be and look so incredibly cute. I love that little guy. He has brought so much joy into this house. I won't wish him to grow any faster, but I can say that I am excited to see who he becomes! We love you Benny!
Sounds like a GREAT day! Can't believe how big Bennett is getting! He's too cute. What I really want to comment about though is J!! Who is that boy in the red sweater and what have you done with little Jackson???? He is looking so handsome & grown up! Especially with his toothless grin!! LOVE IT!
I haven't checked your blog in forever!!! LOVE, LOVE these pics! Bennett is adorable. That outfit for his blessing is so sweet. Did you make the blanket...beautiful!
4 comments:
Bennett is so darn adorable. I can hardly stand it! I could just eat him up! You got some amazing pictures! I am glad it was such a great day.
Sounds like a GREAT day! Can't believe how big Bennett is getting! He's too cute. What I really want to comment about though is J!! Who is that boy in the red sweater and what have you done with little Jackson???? He is looking so handsome & grown up! Especially with his toothless grin!! LOVE IT!
Seriously, your family pic is adorable. What a beautiful fam you have. Love that Benny, he is too cute. That last picture of him is to die for!
I haven't checked your blog in forever!!! LOVE, LOVE these pics! Bennett is adorable. That outfit for his blessing is so sweet. Did you make the blanket...beautiful!
Post a Comment