Monday, July 24, 2006

Home improvement project

so we are in the middle of a big project--bead board and a crown molding shelf in the family room. It will look soooo cool when it gets done. All we have left is the painting part.

And the biggest miracle of all--Douglas and I are still on friendly terms :). Haha, but seriously, whenever we do projects we usually get upset with each other and even without much sleep (late nights learning to cut crown molding) and frustrating moments we have been fairly pleasant with each other. Of course I was just sort of helper girl through all of this and now with the painting it is my turn.

I am also trying to decide on the color for my kitchen. I should post the two options. One Douglas really likes, but I am not so sure if I like it the best. I will also take a picture of the shelf and post it soon.

No comments: