Not sure if I can see them well enough to tell. But the darker one looks pretty dark, I would go with the lighter shade.
I like the lighter color, but the actual color of the darker one seems to match the fabric swatches better. Any chande you can pick a shade that is a couple lighter than the dark one, but not as yellow as the light one? Good luck.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Not sure if I can see them well enough to tell. But the darker one looks pretty dark, I would go with the lighter shade.
I like the lighter color, but the actual color of the darker one seems to match the fabric swatches better. Any chande you can pick a shade that is a couple lighter than the dark one, but not as yellow as the light one? Good luck.
Post a Comment