So, I love Halloween candy. I finally headed to Costco today to pick some up. I can't do it any sooner or I will eat the whole bag before the big day arrives. I thought adults weren't supposed to like candy, but not me. I LOVE it. That is why I so rarely buy the delicious stuff.
Well, after about a month of total insomnia, I finally invested in some sleep pills and oh, what a miracle. I have slept through the night for three days and I must say, I feel wonderful today. I got up and sorted all the laundry (and let me tell you, there is a ton). I have actually been folding it when it comes out, I made banana bread, went to costco, did the dishes. I feel like a new woman. Now I just need to get showered for the day and I will be all ready for our fun evening at Tuachan (an outdoor ampitheatre here in town) to watch "Thriller". I am so excited!! I want to actually take the time to dry my hair and dress cute since it is so rare that I get to do that anymore.
So, the big news, I guess I will spill the beans on here since most people who read my blog are either family or close friends and know anyway, but I am pregnant. Exciting, huh? It depends on the day for me. Last night it was more like sheer panic at imagining the reality of having two little ones. I think JAckson will love having a little sibling and really that is the reason that we decided to try again. I had just kind of hoped it would take a little longer to actually get pregnant. Anyway, that is the news. Now I can complain about how tired I am or that I feel sick or whatnot :).
My parents have been in Mexico for 8 days now and I think this is the longest stretch that I have gone without talking to my mom since I was on my mission. It is weird and I miss being able to talk to her. They move out here at the end of November and it will be so fun to have them close, although I will miss traveling to Santa Barbara. Seriously, where am I going to do my shopping now?
Off to shower. If I wait to long the monkey will wake up and all my grandeous plans will be out the window.
4 comments:
Staci, Congrats!!! When are you due?
congratulations! makes sense really. Im pretty sure everyone I know is pregnant. Or has had a baby in the past couple weeks.
Keep us posted.
congrats, Staci!!!!It is nice to have a new person to commiserate with. Do you know how far along you are?
YAY! Congratulations! You better not be shy about asking me to babysit this little one too!
Post a Comment