Saturday, October 21, 2006

Some of the J Monkey

Jackson is such a little boy. He loves dirt and sticks and everything gross. The one picture I had to post because it is his, I am disgusted with whatever you are doing face. I get it a lot--mealtime, naptime, in the car. There is never a guess as to his feelings! We went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast this morning and he first at the crayons and then wolfed down a whole plate of food--eggs, french toast, bacon, grits and juice. He is a little piggie. He was actually semi well behaved which was a miracle. We never take him out because he is such a little stinker. He cracks my dad up with everything he does. Sometimes he will flex every muscle in his body and it is hilarious. Kids are constant entertainment when they are well rested. He also gives good kissed now. Luckily he has learned the closed mouth technique and just makes a big mmmmmmuuuuuu. It is really cute.


 
 
 
  Posted by Picasa

No comments: