So, if I can stop coughing long enough to do this, I will. When I am stranded at home for long periods (a sick kid) I like to bake. I like to bake anyway, but especially then. And, also when the days are dreary. I tried this recipe from my sis in law out the other day and they were easy and delicious. HEre it is:
Brownie Cookies (I don't know what the actual name is)
1 brownie mix (13x9 pan size)
3/4 cup melted butter
2 eggs
Mix these together and add:
1 1/2 cup cocoa crispies
1 1/2 cup semi sweet chips
1 cup quick oats
Mix all together and bake at 350* for 9-12 minutes.
1 comment:
The cookies sound yummy; I'll have to try them. I'm glad Jackson is on the mend. He looked so sad and sick even today; he must have been miserable last week. Poor kid. The hats are cute though; you should post pics.
Post a Comment