Thursday, February 22, 2007

Gotta love em!

The other day we were (me, D and J) playing in the family room when all of a sudden Douglas farted (or tutti frutted as J would say). Out of no where Jackson says, "wait, I'll check." and proceeds over to Douglas and pulls the back of his pants out to check for poopies. It was so funny and he did the same thing later when D burped as well. Kids are so funny.

And I have to say, there is nothing so fulfilling as belly laughing with your child. You know, when they say something they think is really funny and crack up about it only to have you laugh which makes them laugh more. There is no such thing as a beaten horse when it comes to a kid and his joke. He thinks it is funny forever, as long as you keep laughing.

3 comments:

Kellie Larsen said...

lol that is funny!

Sarita said...

He-freakin-larious.

Sarah said...

Be sure to share that story with Jackson's girlfriend when he is 17 years old. I bet you'll get BIG laughs . . :)