Friday, March 30, 2007

hmmmm...life.

I have been so crabby lately. I can attribute this to many things, but really, I know I just need to get over it. My poor child is just going to think I am the biggest grouch ever. I think much has to do with staying up too late and getting up too early. I have never been one that functions well without sleep. My hubby has been working so hard on our backyard as well and that means that I have really been a full time mom. I think I am a little maxed out on that too. And, I have been potty training all week. I should be happy about this part because Jackson picked it up like a champ. He has (knock on wood) had very few accidents and has even gotten down the number two thing, but it is so work intensive. I am constantly thinking about it, asking him, wondering how he is doing. It has been cold here too which means that we have spent too much time indoors and I think Jackson has gotten a little stir crazy and has some pent up energy. We will head out to the park this afternoon and see if that helps.

Anyway, that is my complaining. I should be happy because some friends met at my house to go out to some birthday dinners which means my house it clean (usually the only motivation to get it all put together), and we are going out tonight. Also, I have a number of photography jobs on the horizon which is exciting and means I will be able to get my upholestered glider for baby number 2. I am starting to feel the pressure to get things put together. Now if I could just get going on the bumper. Anyone want to come over and help me paint???

Off to edit some pics.

No comments: