Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It is lovely outside!

Well, I love the fact that it is somewhat cool outside today. I may actually make myself look presentable and take J to the park. Plus I have a million packages to mail. I am currently baking some bread and it smells delicious although my stomach has been a little off the last day. I spent yesterday afternoon, evening and night feeling sick and having many contractions. They were stronger than the normal ones I have, but I knew they weren't the real deal either. None the less, it finally motivated me (although D has been on my case about it for a good week) to pack some things. Not having gone into labor normally last time (my water broke and I went from no contractions to really painful ones) I am not quite sure what to expect. It was nice to have my water break because I knew that was it. This wondering what it will be like on baby #2 is kind of weird.

My nursery is done. Thank heavens. I need to take some pics and I may do that later. I will add photos and a few other wall decor and window treatment things later on, but for now, I love it.

Jackson has been a little easier to manage (knock on wood) lately although now he is in the throwing things stage. He has been in time out five times this morn for throwing things. I will even warn him and he does it anyway. Such a stinker. He has been an eansie (??sp) bit more agreeable today which is a miracle. Someone is looking down on me and realizes that I don't have the energy to deal with it right now.

Well, off to lay down a bit. I was up at 5am and that is about three hours too early for my body.

No comments: