WHAT!!!! I love it. Where did this gem of hat and come from? By the way while sub-ing in nursery I got such a kick ot of Jackson...funny boy who really loves the clean up song. Seriously, Bob and I also totally enjoy Douglas...what an awesome man (who your new daughter looks like)!!!
I see the giant flower . . . is there a baby in the picture???
(OK- she actually looks pretty adorable; I think I am just partial to the smaller flowers. Did you get the hat with the smaller peonies on it? That one was really cute too)
2 comments:
WHAT!!!! I love it. Where did this gem of hat and come from? By the way while sub-ing in nursery I got such a kick ot of Jackson...funny boy who really loves the clean up song. Seriously, Bob and I also totally enjoy Douglas...what an awesome man (who your new daughter looks like)!!!
I see the giant flower . . . is there a baby in the picture???
(OK- she actually looks pretty adorable; I think I am just partial to the smaller flowers. Did you get the hat with the smaller peonies on it? That one was really cute too)
Post a Comment