First one definitely. I prefer the floating effect. As if your child has supernatural powers. But yes, the edge in the foreground distracts from the subject....in #2.
Eaxctly what I was thinking
your photog friends are the experts-- but I would have picked the white one too. I like the idea of super-Paige. Float on.
that el scorcho comment is me, Sarah. El scorcho is my better half and I didn't realize he was logged in to blogger under his own name.
At first I liked #1 the best but the more I look, I think the floating is almost distracting? I don't know...they are both really cute. Paige is completely perfect.I thought it was funny that el scorcho had an opinion, LOL
Post a Comment
5 comments:
First one definitely. I prefer the floating effect. As if your child has supernatural powers.
But yes, the edge in the foreground distracts from the subject....in #2.
Eaxctly what I was thinking
your photog friends are the experts-- but I would have picked the white one too. I like the idea of super-Paige. Float on.
that el scorcho comment is me, Sarah. El scorcho is my better half and I didn't realize he was logged in to blogger under his own name.
At first I liked #1 the best but the more I look, I think the floating is almost distracting? I don't know...they are both really cute. Paige is completely perfect.
I thought it was funny that el scorcho had an opinion, LOL
Post a Comment