So, I still have yet to decide on a double stroller other than realize that I do indeed need one. What do you all know about the sit and stand strollers?
I've heard mixed reviews on the sit and stand...I think it would depend on the standee really. If he might run away, I would look at other options. If he's content to hang out, seems like it could be really convenient. I know a lot of people lately who have gone with a lightweight double jogger.
I am going to research this...(but when Paige gets a little bit bigger, I can't say enough good about my Maclaren Rally Twin) I'll get back to you.
Lightwieght bouble jogger. That's what I had and used in the mall, on the road, at disneyland, the zoo, everywhere and I loved it. I think it is a lot easier to push than anay of the regular doubles I tried.
I don't know, except just don't buy the blue and green Graco one that I did. Of course that was back in '99; you know, the old days. With any luck, they don't make that kind of junk anymore. I used it 2 or 3 times and then gave it away on my next move.
I LOVE my sit and stand - it's the Baby Trend LX one. I got it at Target online - they were having free shipping. It turns really well, is lightweight, Savannah can get in and out easily, which is fine with me because she is a great shopper and stays nearby me.
4 comments:
I've heard mixed reviews on the sit and stand...I think it would depend on the standee really. If he might run away, I would look at other options. If he's content to hang out, seems like it could be really convenient. I know a lot of people lately who have gone with a lightweight double jogger.
I am going to research this...(but when Paige gets a little bit bigger, I can't say enough good about my Maclaren Rally Twin) I'll get back to you.
Lightwieght bouble jogger. That's what I had and used in the mall, on the road, at disneyland, the zoo, everywhere and I loved it. I think it is a lot easier to push than anay of the regular doubles I tried.
I don't know, except just don't buy the blue and green Graco one that I did. Of course that was back in '99; you know, the old days. With any luck, they don't make that kind of junk anymore. I used it 2 or 3 times and then gave it away on my next move.
I LOVE my sit and stand - it's the Baby Trend LX one. I got it at Target online - they were having free shipping. It turns really well, is lightweight, Savannah can get in and out easily, which is fine with me because she is a great shopper and stays nearby me.
Post a Comment