Thursday, February 14, 2008

10 things I love about D.

1. Great dad

2. Will rub my back whenever I ask (which is often)

3. Works really hard to support the family

4. Makes me laugh like no one else can

5. Laughs at me when I act like a total goof/freak (I think he actually thinks I am funny)

6. Is always supportive when I want to go out with friends, take classes or just have my own life

7. Will get up with the baby at night if I ask him to

8. Total supports my business ideas and gets excited for me when I propose them

9. Doesn't weird out if I just need to cry...he tells me just to do it because I will feel better after

10. Leaves me nice little notes all the time.

1 comment:

Stephens Family said...

You are so sweet, I love that you love him so much and you can tell by the way you write about him!