SO cute. He looks just like Christian to me.
Oh these pictures are adorable! He looks so big. Happy Birthday buddy!
You are so talented! I wish we lived closer so you could capture my little guy- he's too fast and I can't get a decent picture of him. Looks like you have it down!
these are fabulous! That sweater photographs really well...he looks so handsome. His hair looks great too. Good job mom!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
SO cute. He looks just like Christian to me.
Oh these pictures are adorable! He looks so big. Happy Birthday buddy!
You are so talented! I wish we lived closer so you could capture my little guy- he's too fast and I can't get a decent picture of him. Looks like you have it down!
these are fabulous! That sweater photographs really well...he looks so handsome. His hair looks great too. Good job mom!
Post a Comment