Happy day...I started my lover's day at 1am this morning...to a baby screaming who was covered in puke? spit-up? no way to really know since my baby is master spit-up-er. I would have thought it would pass, but no, she continues excelling in the spitting department. I feel like I am master stain remover woman though.
Anyway, she gets cleaned, put back to bed but she is not having it...half hour later I go in and give her a bottle--(one negative about losing weight is that it is also affecting my milk). She goes down after that for a whole 20minutes. Long story still long, she comes to bed with us (I have never done that) and eventually at 5:30am I take her to her crib and she sleeps till 8am. Kids. She is fine today. I think it may partially be her separation anxiety...or that her snugglie had to go in the wash after puking. Who knows.
J and I spent the morn in pjs working puzzles and baking cookies to take to friends. He is loving puzzles and can sit and work 24 piece puzzles for an hour before getting bored. It is so nice for me. Today however he has been sticking to me like glue...I try not to get irritated by it, but sometimes I just was to be alone. How selfish. I have to say though, I haven't lost my temper for about a week with him which is a miracle. He has really responded well to love and logic.
Well, it is my dinner night. I am in a meal swap with three other families so we each cook one day to feed the others. Tonight is my white trash meal...nothing says love like velveeta and fritos. I know many are thinking gross, but really it is delicious.
Off to make valentines with j. No time like the present.
2 comments:
yuck velveeta and fritos...yuck! did u ever look more into those dinner select thingies???
don't knock it till you taste it...it really is delish :)!
Post a Comment