He will be the end of me. Let me just list the naughties from today:
1. Pen on the white bead board in the family room
2. In my garden (which he KNOWS he is not supposed to get into)
3. Packages of gum mysteriously appearing in the backyard (of course there are no pieces remaining)
4. Found him with two sword letter openers that he found in my desk (which he is banned from going through)
5. Playing in the big bucket of dog food (can't tell you how many times it has been discarded after he fills it with water)
6. Found him outside with scissors cutting his clothing (again)
I know there are more, but I think I forget as a survival tactic. He has been in time out more times than I can count. He doesn't care. What am I to do.
5 comments:
I feel your pain! Last September I posted my kid "For Sale" on my blog. I thought he was going to put me in the nut house! Hang in there. I finally started taking mine to the park every day for an hour so he could get his energy out. That helped a lot! Good luck!
I think that J is trying to tell you that he wants to be one of the following when he grows up:
1. A pirate
2. A commercial dog food factory worker.
3. A fashion designer
Take your pick!
I don't know if I can get over the cutting the clothing part. What?!?!?
I don't really have any thing to say except; ha ha I don't have any boys.
Oh man! Is this what I have to look forward to?!! At least he is the most adorably cute little boy :) You are a great mom Stace- keep up the hard work!!
Post a Comment