Monday, April 14, 2008

when did that happen??

I have crow's feet around my eyes. For real? When did I get old enough for that to happen. I thought you were only as old as you feel which would put me at about 21.



Thank heavens for photoshop...you will all just have to see them in person if you really want to.Photobucket

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I think you missed photoshopping your naso-labial folds and a couple of undereye shadows . . .

Just kidding, you look gorgeous-- and don't feel too vain, I always give my face a photoshop-once-over on face shots of me. A little blending and wrinkle erasing is just par for the course. You have fantastic eyes; your kids must get them from you all look great in pics.

annebabe said...

who took this? and crows feet? what crows feet? you look fabulous dahling!! (that is how i feel about my abundance of gray hair that i've been producing since my early 20's)

jen said...

I don't know about this "getting older" business. I have said this before, but, I am in complete denial that I am getting wrinkles and gray hairs. You look great. Very cute picture. Who took this for you?