Friday, April 11, 2008

So, is it just me?

Every day around 4:30pm P just falls apart. She crawls after me crying, cries some more and cries unless I am holding her. This goes on until bedtime. I am going crazy and D thinks all she does is cries.

She did this a while back and then stopped and now she is doing it again. Could she be sick? Is it just a phase?

I am going crazy.

2 comments:

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

Just wanted to pipe in and say Minie falls victim to the late afternoon grump attack as well. I remember her doing this around 2-3 months and I could not for the life of me figure out why... I just had her 9 month check up on Monday and our ped. explained that it has something to do with a new learning curve, and just being way over-stimulated. Maybe this could be it with Paige??? Robyn told me she just started crawling... That definately opens a whole new world of things to explore and learn!! Hope she starts to settle down... Minie is in the same boat!

PS.
Does is alarm you that I totally stalk your blog?? And now I'm even commenting... Next time I am in St.George I am definately going to meet you in person so at least I feel legitimate here... :)

Sarah said...

Just a phase, or a growth spurt. The cruel part is these "phases" seem to have only a couple week window before turning into another version of a "phase". That's what I tell myself at least. Jane sure fits that pattern.