Thursday, October 09, 2008

don't tell douglas...

but I finally broke down and bought a new stroller.

actually, he wouldn't care, but I would have to deal with the rolling eyes...

5 comments:

andrea said...

oooh...I love strollers! What did you get? I want a new one too but since I have four in the garage and my baby is three now, I don't know that I can justify it (at least to anyone that is not inside my own brain anyway). Please tell me it's pink :0)...

Stephanie said...

Does he read your blog :)

stace said...

no, andrea, it is tangerine. Not usually an orange person, but doesn't tangerine sound like a cool color.

and no, I don't think douglas has ever gone to a blog of his own volition.

staci said...

yay! you did it! so what kind did you end up getting? i love how "tangerine" sounds. yum!

Jen Richards said...

Hi Stace! How are you? Your kids get cuter and cuter! Are you liking the 16 months stage? And what kind of stroller did you get?