I have had an extremely productive day and night. That feels nice once and a while. I bottled jalapenos and tomatoes. I folded laundry. My ironing is almost done. I ground wheat. I made homemade bread. My kitchen is clean. A wedding book is designed. My new website is almost done. I feel good.
D is out of town and it is 1:40am (don't tell him or I will never hear the end of it :). I miss him and I don't want to go to an empty bed that I just realized has no sheets on it.
Well, no day can be perfect.
4 comments:
I don't think I can be your friend anymore, you are too productive and make me feel lazy:)
you are amazing! seriously...come to my house ill put u to work!
You ground wheat in the middle of all of that? Who are you anyway?
Uumm...Is there anything you can't do!
Post a Comment