It must be cooler there than here because I am really wishing that it would feel like fall and no matter how hard I try to pretend the leaves are still green (as green as they ever are in the desert) and today the high was 95! Anyway, what I am saying is that I am jealous. I guess baking something pumpkin would help, but it's too hot too bake!
Can't find pumpkin in Guatemala, they don't celebrate (really) Halloween becuase it's the celebration of witches and Nov. 1 is All Saints Day, and I hope I can find a turkey for Dia del Accion de Gracias since no restaurant here will have a THanksgiving buffet. Poor me...
Ditto to all those things! Um, Jackson is welcome at our house ANYTIME if you are going to bring those delicious little gems by everytime you pick him up!!! THEY ARE TO DIE FOR!! I need that recipe!
I LOVE the fall too. Maybe it selfishly has something to do with fall birthdays?? I should be more productive and make something yummy like you to fill the house with fall fragrances, but instead I use my all time favorite Gold Canyon candles!
Oh, I have to second the "grump" comment to Buddy :)
7 comments:
Hhmm...I might need to stop by your house this afternoon....
I hate it. The days are shorter, which interferes with my fun quotient. I get up in the dark, and I am reminded that winter is coming.
sigh...
aren't you a grump.
It must be cooler there than here because I am really wishing that it would feel like fall and no matter how hard I try to pretend the leaves are still green (as green as they ever are in the desert) and today the high was 95! Anyway, what I am saying is that I am jealous. I guess baking something pumpkin would help, but it's too hot too bake!
Can't find pumpkin in Guatemala, they don't celebrate (really) Halloween becuase it's the celebration of witches and Nov. 1 is All Saints Day, and I hope I can find a turkey for Dia del Accion de Gracias since no restaurant here will have a THanksgiving buffet. Poor me...
Ditto to all those things! Um, Jackson is welcome at our house ANYTIME if you are going to bring those delicious little gems by everytime you pick him up!!! THEY ARE TO DIE FOR!! I need that recipe!
I LOVE the fall too. Maybe it selfishly has something to do with fall birthdays?? I should be more productive and make something yummy like you to fill the house with fall fragrances, but instead I use my all time favorite Gold Canyon candles!
Oh, I have to second the "grump" comment to Buddy :)
Post a Comment