So, I love these from a mom perspective, but I think I will redo them tomorrow because there are a few things photographically that I wasn't thinking about and they bug me. I can be a perfectionist about my own stuff, right??
This is such a true depiction of my children--J, the happy go lucky, goofball and P, the drama baby (or DB as my mom calls her) who will only smile if she decides she wants to. Yet I still love that little grouchy face...it is so her.

I love this picture. She can be such a doll. She is talking a lot and her favorite words are "candy" and "no". Gotta love it.

This little guy us such a buddy. Tell him you need a snuggle and he comes running. He can be such a sweet thing one minute and a total pain the next. He is finally getting semi fun to take pics of again. He at least has figured out the cheesy smile bit, which I actually think is so cute.

And here is my sweet baby girl with her ghetto snuggler. I tried to switch it out, but she wouldn't have it. I have wanted to get a picture with her sucking her thumb and I finally did! Hooray!
5 comments:
Staci, I love the pictures. Your kids are adorable. I might be biased, but I don't think so!
Paige's expressions are priceless. I love the pics--the background, the chair, and of course the kiddos! The great thing about great pics of your kids is you can look at how adorable and angelic they look at that moment and fall in love with them again, forgetting how much they are currently driving you INSANE! Speaking hypothetically of course...
My gosh. You are SO talented! I love all of your photos!
They turned out really good. I love the last picture with P sucking her thumb. I wish I would have gotten a good pic of Ashton when he used to suck his thumb. That stage didn't last long.
BTW, Ashton flipped out when he saw this post. He kept saying, "Mommy, mommy, its J. Play? Play?" I think he will miss J when he graduates to Sunbeams.
These are so cute...I love the first one. Those looks are classic.
Post a Comment