Tuesday, February 03, 2009

“Not me! Monday” is a post inspired by my cousin Stephanie. Ever since she first posted it I have gone through my life thinking of things to post on “Not me! Monday.”

This is copied from her blog which was copied from the originator’s blog that gives the idea behind “Not me! Monday”.

"I have found that there is little more satisfying in my journey of motherhood than admitting that I am not perfect, that I do not know it all, and that I cut corners at mind blowing speeds. It's so satisfying to write about my shortcomings and funny mistakes and then share them with you. I'm not sure exactly why that is, but instead of trying to figure it out, I instead offer you my Not Me! Monday list. Enjoy, and then join in with some Not Me's of your own!"

Here are the things I definitely DID NOT do this past week!!

I did not wait until Tuesday to post my Not Me! Monday list. Really it isn’t that hard and I can certainly get that one task done on Monday.

My office is definitely not a complete disaster…one that has lasted about two months now. No one can work in filth and I wouldn’t do it either.

I definitely DID NOT eat Chips Ahoy cookies for breakfast more than one morning last week. They are totally unhealthy and I am sure have trans-fat (whatever that is) and certainly would not help in the plan to lose a few added Christmas pounds.

I never would wake up, give Paige a sippie and a crib full of toys and books and go back to bed. How lazy and neglectful.

What things would you NEVER do?

6 comments:

annebabe said...

good thing you're perfect. i couldn't be around anyone who wasn't top-notch all the time.

farmgirl said...

Perfection is my specialty. Sorry, I don't know if I can participate...
unless not me Monday posts can be over 500 words (cuz that's just about how long my list would be)

Tara said...

I most definitely would not forget to call my beloved cousin.

I would not want her to think that I don't want to help her.

That is why I would not do that.

(sorry Stacia I'll call you tomorrow)!

Tara said...

Oh, I also would not stay up until 2:30 am reading other people's blogs-no way-NEVER!

Anonymous said...

I love your new blog design! And I did NOT have cheetos for breakfast and lunch today ;)

jen said...

Your blog looks great! I am glad you opened it back up for all your fans to read :).

What things I never do-

I most definitely did NOT tell my daughter to babysit my toddler so I could look at blogs. I would NEVER do that.