I know it is really "Not me Monday", but this week just begged for me to replace it with a "Not Jackson Monday"...here we go:
Jackson definitely didn't pour not one, but two sippies full of milk on Paige's Hair today. Why would he do that? And if he did why would it take the second time around for his mom to realize what he did. It wouldn't and he definitely DID NOT do it.
There is NO WAY that Jackson confessed today that he had taken a patch of matches out of my desk drawer and "fwapped it really hard against the side with the red dots" consequently lighting it and keeping it lit until said match burnt his finger. There is NO way Jackson did that.
Jackson defitely DID NOT cover his room with toys the ONE time I let him play up there with friends...he is smart enough to know that he would never get to play up there again if he did so I can guarrantee that he DID NOT do that.
Jackson would NEVER not only sneak a cookie, but sneak a cookie and take it to the family room to eat it and then guility hide it behind his back when I came out to bust him. He would never do that either.
Jackson DID NOT get himself covered in mud when I let him out back to play today. Why would he do that...especially when I made a point to tell him not to get all dirty. That would be crazy and he DID NOT do that.
Jackson DID NOT make me want to cry about, oh a dozen times today. He is too sweet, easy going and obedient to do anything even close to that. Thank heavens.
7 comments:
I can't figure out if I'm afraid to have a boy or if I'm afraid to have a 3 year old. Probably both.
I love the substitution of Jackson's Not Me's! I bet Jackson would be pleased to hear you say he DID NOT do any of these things!
He actually lit the matches on his own? That is talent!
I am glad you have such a sweet, easy-going, and obedient child. You must have done something great to be so blessed!
haha! i feel your pain. i've got a 2 yr old that is going to be the death of me. i mean is the sweetest boy ever.
Seriously, matches? That kid is way too smart. Sorry about the burnt finger, but he is pretty clever to figure that one out. Bet he doesn't do it again :)
If you fwapped a match hard enough, it would light for you too.
Sounds like you had a REALLY bad Monday. Hopefully the rest of your week has been better. Mr. J is one smart kid (and super cute to boot).
I am amazed he figured out the matches.
Well, Jackson does NOT sound like any four year old I know!
Post a Comment