Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cute kids

I have tried to plan activities while D has been away and one of the days we went to the cabin to have fun with Steph and Tara and their kids. We went out to take pics of the kids. It was kinda crazy with 10 kids and 3 adults! We stayed really late and then headed home around 10:45pm. Paige puked on the way down the mountain which was delightful. It was kind of creapy to pull over in the middle of the pitch black no where and try to clean it up. She of course was still up at 7am the next day while J slept until 10:15am. Wouldn't it have been dreamy if they had both done that?


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

farmgirl said...

Such cute pics. And I love J's neck hugs--they look super comfortable.

Rachel said...

Those are some beautiful pictures and beautiful kids :) What a perfect setting for pictures.

Tina said...

Oh how I miss my buddies. They are, as usual, darling and the setting perfect. LOVE P's boots!

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

your children are so beautiful.
truly.

Lori Whitlock said...

These photos are so dreamy! I love them.