Friday, July 17, 2009

A little update...

It has been a busy, HOT summer and I am so far behind in my blogging. Here are a few of the highlights of the past two months. Some pictures will follow...

Went to Guatemala with Douglas and had a fabulous time with my parents and Uncle and cousin. My parents will be there until the end of the year so we really wanted to take advantage of the opportunity. We saw some amazing stuff...Guatemala Cite, Quirigua, Tikal, Rio Dulce, Livingston (a little Carribean town) and Antigua. I got to brush up on my rusty Spanish and we thoroughly enjoyed being childless.

D turned 31.

Potty trained Paige...still wondering why...I now have seen the inside of every local that we have patronized in the past two months.

Swimming lessons.

Jackson's musical theatre camp...so cute.

Family here in town for the fourth.

My brother in law's wedding in Cali and getting to see all of Douglas' family.

And a whole lotta summer fun.

Here are a few pictures for the grandmas.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

annebabe said...

love the strawberry pics! are those from your garden? and I hope that quick line or 2 about Guatemala is just a teaser, leading up to a REAL post complete with LOTS of pictures. Even my mom asked when you were going to post about it. Yes, she blurkes your blog. ;)

jen said...

Such cute kids.

staci said...

Love those strawberry eating kids! I'm with Anne - how about a detailed post with pictures about Guatemala? Sounds fabulous!

Tina said...

Oh, those eyes--and the rest of the squeezable bodies to go with them.

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
farmgirl said...

I love strawberry eating pictures...so cute. Adorable, as always.