J is just full of wisdom and insight. The other day he was telling me something about being in big "doo doo" . I was surprised he knew that word and so I asked him what it meant. In his duh mom tone of voice he informed me that it means "trouble...in Spanish."
5 comments:
Sounds like J has the same Spanish teacher as Grace--who was teaching Ava that "hell" means hello in espanol.
He is a freaking genius!
what a little hoot!
I love all your photography, but I've been meaning to say how much I've been LOVING your outdoor pictures. Those last ones you posted (Cute kids) are gorgeous. I wish we lived even remotely close to st. george and I could hire you to do some of Aubs, maybe one day....what lens did you use for those pictures?
You could write a book with all the funny things J says.
Brilliant child.
Post a Comment