Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Birthday...

to this amazing lady who also happens to be my mama. She is one of the most fantastic, talented, patient, beautiful people I know and also a best friend. I am truly blessed.

Photobucket


Have a great day mom and eat lots of puppy chow (the people variety), because calories don't count on your big day!

4 comments:

Sarita said...

You do have a very sweet Mother. I always remember her treating me with nothing but love. She's a pretty good aunt as well.

annebabe said...

Happy Birthday Tina!! Hope you have great day. You're one heck of a mom, sister, daughter, grandma, friend, blog commenter, etc. :)

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Tina! I have very fond memories of staying at your house most summers. I'm afraid that your memories of those times may not be so fond {I was probably just as obnoxious as my children I'm afraid-for the record I do love them--they're just obnoxious}.

Oh and can I eat as much people puppy chow as I want on your birthday???

jen said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your beautiful mom. I sure hope I am as close with my daughter(s) as you and your mom have been!