Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Fantastic Read


I had to post this because at times I feel at a loss for resources regarding parenting. Sometimes I feel like people don't want to share the reality of it and I am all alone in this world where I struggle to know how to parent well. I read a lot of books about the subject. Some are good, but occasionally I read one that I find exceptional. This was a great book and gave me some really good tips on dealing with my oldest (and I think my second will be very similar so hopefully I will be ready, somewhat). I do have to say, however, that 4 has been a great age so far with J. I still struggle at times, but in general, it is smoother sailing.

The two year old though...she is a cute, feisty handful.

4 comments:

Shotwell's said...

Staci,
Thanks for sharing this! I have been struggling as well. It's amazing the things you start to notice when you finally clear your head! I have been praying for help with my Jaxyn and hopefully this is an answer and will help! I'll read it and let you know how it goes! Thanks again!

farmgirl said...

Strong-willed child? What's that? Parenting is a breeze if you ask me.

kennan said...

good to know. my jude turns 4 in november and i am hoping it will suit him better than 3.

p.s. i'm robyns sister

Kellie Larsen said...

ohhh i need this book...thanks for the post...macie stole all my money out of my purse and lied over and over to me about it...im selling her!