Anywho, I digress, as usual. We thought this park would be perfect because it has a covered playground, splash pad and swings. What more could our children want in a play area. We loaded the crew in Anne's mini van and off we went. It was a bit of a drive. (I won't comment on Paige in the car...let's just say, not fun. REALLY. Ask Anne.)
The park was a hit, but you know what?? We had to FORCE our children to get in the water. What is wrong with them. I think it was 115* out. Painful hot. They were all red faced, panting, yet we had to threaten them (in a nice, motherly way) to get in the water. Even I was "accidentally" getting wet. Kids are weird sometimes.
It was fun though. I am grateful for a kindred spirit who wants to do all my (and her) hair-brained ideas.
Cute little Miss P. Can I mention that I love this swimsuit. I wish I could still wear a hot pink swimsuit with a tutu on it. It would be great to hide my mid body muffin top.

Mr. Mason

Miss Marissa
.Jackson and Mason trying to avoid getting wet.

Joe, not a fan of the water either.

J man swinging.

and hanging.

self portrait of yours truly. My glasses are really dirty. I think I am just used to it now. There are always little finger prints on them.

Cutie Pie

My bosom friend Anne.
2 comments:
I think the heat mixed with the cooped up feeling does something to the brain in the summer. Still looks like a super fun park.
I had forgotten all about our little adventure to this park. Very fun. Our kids are crazy, plain and simple. Their little brains are twisted. And good thing I'm your "bosom friend" or else I would have serious issues about you posting unflattering pictures of me. ;)
Post a Comment