Sunday, June 03, 2012

Graduation

We did it! By we, I mean, WE! The last two years have been challenging, exciting, exhausting, rewarding, etc. etc. I can't believe that we are done with business school. I am so proud of Douglas. He worked so hard, got a great job and we are about ready to move on to the next exciting phase of life in St. Louis. I never thought I would live in the midwest...NEVER! We are ready for the adventure though and I am so ready for my own home and more SPACE! Hooray for space. It will be nice to know that we are staying for a while too.

Here he has after the graduation ceremony. Just a weird side note, that has nothing to do with graduation itself, but is to gross not to share, we sat in front of this Indian woman who kept belching so loudly the whole ceremony. It was so, so disgusting!

Here is Douglas at the business school where he spent the majority of his life the last 20 months.


We were so lucky to have George and DeEtte out to celebrate with us! They treated us to a delicious dinner at Palio after. It was so much fun to have them here!

This is the outside of the B school. The architecture is totally different than all the other buildings around!

George and DeEtte...proud parents. They have pretty accomplished children!

Me and the honey! I am a proud, happy wife!








This is Douglas' good friend Jared. They were roomies during Douglas' MAP project last spring that took him to India as well as various places here in the states.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

2 comments:

staci said...

Great pics! I love graduation pictures! Such a great feeling to have accomplished this goal that you BOTH set out to do!! Way to go!!! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures in St. Louis & hopefully even make it out for a visit!! :)

jen said...

I love ALL of your pictures. What an exciting day! I can't believe you guys are already finished! It seems like just yesterday, you guys were starting your whole journey. I am with Staci B., I definitely want to come to St. Louis for a visit!