Niagara, as captured by Jackson!




So amazing. Standing next to the falls was kind of scary...so loud and the water rushed and moved so fast.


The older kids and Douglas went on the Maid of the Mist. I guess it was really wet and cold.



This is the view from our hotel room!


who's that good looking guy?? Well, hello there!

This is the walk to the falls from our hotel (it was actually a lot farther than it looked).

Proof that Bennett was there too!

and me!

cute kids! Thank heavens for $ store ponchos.


Buffalo, New York is on the other side of the falls.


Riding on the Maid of the Mist




I am just guessing, but this may not be the smartest or safest way to wear a poncho.


The kids passed the time taking pictures of Bennett. There were quite a few on my camera when I emptied it.

1 comment:
Your pictures make we want to visit Niagara Falls right now!! I need to know what hotel you stayed at. What an awesome view!
Post a Comment