Chitter Chatter
Well, I am happy to say that my little sweet pea is back to normal. He woke up at 9am today happy and playing unlike the screaming of past days (at 5am no less). He wanted to hang out with me all day, but was content running errands, visiting his Grams, and playing with Strider. What a tough life. And, he went right to bed tonight. Love it. Days like this remind me why I love being a mom. The best is when he comes to me and squeezes my legs as if giving me a hug. Love that too. Anyways, just loving my baby today and thought I would share.
3 comments:
yay! nothing better than a happy baby. I don't know why I found your blog once a while back and then I lost it, but I found it again and now my life is complete. I wish we lived closer and we could hang out with all our little kiddies. Jackson is too cute.
gosh, thanks rachel. i am glad you found me too. this will provide you hours of pointless entertainment hopefully.
already has. I love the big chicken.
Post a Comment