I love Jicama. Especially with a little salt or chile powder. Or lemon or lime juice. But it scares me. I cut my hand pretty bad long long ago cutting one.So be ye warned.
I LOVE IT!!! I could eat it all day, I have been eating them like apples for a long time. They add a great crunch and dash of sweetness to a salad.
how did I know you two would be the ones who loved it!!
me too, me too! With salt.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love Jicama. Especially with a little salt or chile powder. Or lemon or lime juice. But it scares me. I cut my hand pretty bad long long ago cutting one.So be ye warned.
I LOVE IT!!! I could eat it all day, I have been eating them like apples for a long time. They add a great crunch and dash of sweetness to a salad.
how did I know you two would be the ones who loved it!!
me too, me too! With salt.
Post a Comment